Food and Drink
There are plenty of places to eat and drink throughout Cornwall and over the border into Devon! We have a few favourites and some really good go-to places too!
Close at hand ...
For the immediate area you could try the following:
- The Cheesewring Hotel, Minions, just over 2 miles from us, serves good pub food and a decent pint. Dog friendly in the bar too.
- Inkie's Smokehouse Barbecue, open 10-4 Weds to Sun, located at the edge of the car park at Golitha Falls and you can walk there from Hendrifton Farm.
They offer home smoked meats with homemade sauces, and they do a great cheese toastie!
- Daddio's Family Restaurant, Liskeard, located in the centre of the town offering an American twist on Italian classics!
- Tapenades Restaurant, Liskeard, located on Dean Street this restaurant offers a friendly, relaxed environment with great food and drink.
If you are looking for a place to celebrate then this could be it. You'll need to book though.
Delivered to your door ...
If you want to stay in but don't want to cook then you could have a takeaway delivered to your door at Hendrifton farm:
Further afield ...
We have found a few delights a little further afield:
- The Hidden Hut, Porthcurnick Beach, Roseland Peninsular. You need to walk a while to find it but it is worth it! Open daily, 10am -5pm. Great local produce in a superb location.
Special feast nights are available and need to be pre booked - bring your own plate!
- The Rashleigh Inn and Sams on the Beach, Polkerris.
Two great eateries next door to each other on the bay at Polkerris. It's probably best to book for both. Rashleigh Inn is dog friendly and
serves a great pint. Sam's is a little more trendy bistro!
- The Duchy of Cornwall Nursery Café, Lostwithiel. Great stopping point, large cafe with seating inside, outside and in the greenhouse too. Dog friendly throughout.
- Jamaica Inn, Bolventor. A bit of history while you eat and drink. Pub food, keeps a good pint and dog friendly too.
Gorran Haven, Roseland Peninsula
Restormel Castle, Lostwithiel
Jamaica Inn, Bodmin Moor